Saturday, February 12, 2011

Forgot to Post!

I got busy yesterday and forgot to post.
My bike is broken, there's a belt or something loose/broken and it won't work. Big bummer! I'm going to take it apart and see if I can fix it soon. So, instead, I did a 15 minute dance workout yesterday, but I skipped the parts where you hop on one foot because of my ankle. And, I'll admit, there was a minute or two in there where I just had to rest. Then I did the cool down/stretch on the same DVD instead of the Pilates one. It was also a good stretch, and it was good to mix things up a little.
Very busy today, but hoping to get a workout in sometime.
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Bummer about your bike! It's like an old friend is injured isn't it?

Dance workouts are fun way to mix it up. I need to try more of those!