Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Exercise Bike + Standing Abs (40 minutes)

Exercise Bike- 30 minutes, standing abs- 10 minutes.

I gained 5 lbs over the last few months, but last week and this week I lost 1 lb each week. Woot! 3 more lbs to go to lose that "holiday/winter weight". I hate backtracking! I lost all my baby weight, it should just stay gone goshdarnit! I'm not cutting calories (because of nursing), I'm just cutting carbs (going back on the diabetic diet I was on for the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy). It's a super easy diet. I eat 6 times a day. I can only have 15-30 carbs per eating, except dinner when I can have 45 carbs. I like it because I don't have to count calories for the whole day, I just can't carbs for each time I eat.

2 comments:

lizS said...

i don't think i could ever cut carbs, i love them too much. portion control is how i roll. :D

timpani76 said...

Unfortunately, portion control just makes me really hungry, especially since I'm still nursing. I feel like I could eat my body weight every day! When I cut carbs, and add protein every time I eat, I can usually lose weight without being hungry.