Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Grr...

Okay, so it's been a tough couple of weeks, and I thought to myself, it's time to get back on things!! I've gained around 7 lbs back, and that needs to come right back off! Then I hurt my ankle last night. I don't even know what happened! I put all my weight on it and leaned over a little to turn a lamp off, and it's been all angry at me since. So, today I did some very light biking, just 10 minutes at around 11.5 mph (and my bike is making a weird nose, and upon closer inspection the pedals are loose, which I blame John for, since he is SO HARD on all my exercise stuff! I'll have to see if can re-tighten them later) for a total of 1.9 miles covered. Then, I did 10 minutes of Pilates, and this specific workout centered on stretching, which I think I need. So, it all felt pretty good, and I'll probably repeat it tomorrow.
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Stretching is good! That's why I love Yoga (which reminds me, I need to do yoga every week again!).

My feet were hurting me after I started running, and I found wearing supportive shoes all the time for several months helped. I wonder if your ankle is responding to shoes that are bad for ankles like certain boots? Just a thought ;)