Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday Kickboxing 45 minutes (kicks, combos, core training)

I finally finished the Kickbox Core Cross Train DVD. I did the kicks, combinations, and 1/2 of the core training section today. The combination section was my favorite section, but unfortunately also the shortest section (only ten minutes). I definitely felt like I get a good ab (or core) workout with this DVD, but some of the other sections seem just a little too easy, and she talks way too much for me to really enjoy the DVD. I could not really just mute her either because I NEED her to tell me what to do next in the workout. Also, there was a beat in the background, and that was it for "music". I prefer a little music with my workout, even if the beat is the main reason they are playing.

2 comments:

lizS said...

bummer about the dvd, but you are doing AWESOME!! i took the week off for girly reasons, but will hopefully get back on it on monday!

timpani76 said...

It was not such a bad DVD, just not one of the best I've done. I forgot to add I got to learn some funky new ways to do some kicks, which I did enjoy ;)