Sunday, September 13, 2009

Okay, Okay, I'll post

I've had yet another not so great week for working out. I just have to figure out how to fit it in again. Every time school starts, the weather changes, whatever, it messes up my schedule. So, I had a little bout with my knees (it happens from time to time) so I was being cautious in the first part of the week and did not run. I did the Tuesday night ride 19 miles at I can't remember the speed, so that was good. By Thursday my knee felt good enough to run Thursday morning. I ran 5.6 miles. Eh, okay. Friday I was too busy and couldn't fit it in. Saturday I had a big workout planned with my bro. However he crashed Bruce's bike after 5 miles. That sucked! John's okay, just a few cuts and scrapes. Bruce's bike needs an entire new wheel, and a new tire. We are hoping that on further inspection, the forks turn out to be okay. DARN!! I biked back to the truck and drove to where he was, so I got 10 miles in. It was a rather pitiful workout. NEXT WEEK!!!

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

That stinks about Bruce's bike! You got three workouts in this week, that's good!