Friday, August 16, 2013

Monday Weigh-in

I forgot to post my weigh-in on Monday!  140!!!  That's FIFTEEN POUNDS I've gained.  Now that the triathlon is over, I'm getting back on the Weight Watchers wagon, and slimming back down.  My clothes don't fit anymore.  (curse you stress eating!!) 
So far, until today, I've been doing really well.  I didn't totally crash and burn, but I have used up 3/4 of my points, and I still have supper.  I do have flex points I can use anytime, but I was hoping to use them on Sunday as we are having company over.  Boo.  Still, definitely an improvement this week. 
Also, I took the week of working out.  I'm definitely healing, and I've slept a ton this week.  (thank goodness the kids are back in school so I can take naps!)  I'll start pounding the pavement again next week.
The Almighty Liz

No comments: