Sunday, August 4, 2013

More Setbacks

So, not only has this been a stupid week, my computer/internet is being INFURIATINGLY retarded right now.
I was on my girly time this week, so I only had one workout.  And according to my scale, I gained four pounds since the week before.  I weighed in at 140.  This is getting out of hand.  Something Must Be Done.
The only workout I got in was yesterday.  I ran my loop just once, 1.5 miles.  It was hot hot hot and by the time I got home I was dizzy and light headed, and it took me several hours to recover.  Stupid heat!!  I did it in 20 minutes.  With the tri only 6 days away, I am hoping this week goes much smoother for workouts.  As it is, I am TOTALLY not ready for saturday, but I think I'm going to do it anyway.  We'll see.
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Only 6 days away? Screeee!!!! I am so excited and nervous for you. I think I might have to get my lazy butt out of bed that morning to go see you. What time do you start?

lizS said...

i start at 7:38. i think i'm going to do it!! eeeeek! can i crash at your house that night if i do?