Thursday, November 14, 2013

Blargh

So, the whole watch your carbs thing was an epic fail.  I'm craving salt is the problem I think.  So last night was lots of chocolate, and pretzels.  Also, weirdest period ever.  It started on Tuesday, right?  Stopped yesterday, and so far, nada.  Well, not to get into too many details, but barely anything anyway.  Totally negligible.  I mean, what the heck.  I feel lousy, am totally bloated, have cramps, headaches and am totally bugnuts crazy moody, but am not really started?  Or am I going to skip this month?  Or WHAT?!
Plus, just to add to the emotional stress, something happened yesterday that I don't really want on the world wide web, but suffice it to say that I'm just....exhausted.  And temped to move away.  Like, to the ocean or something.  Miles and miles and miles away.  Maybe an island that is only accessible by helicopter.  My private helicopter.  That you can only use if I say so.
The INDOMITABLE Liz  (because I REFUSE be beaten, dang it)

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

I've been sick and taking a few days off. What happened? I hope you are ok! That desert island thing has crossed my mind many times too ;)