Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday JM 30 day shred level 2 + extras (35 minutes)

Nice to have you back Liz! I will be here everyday to help you stay accountable. Also, just to clarify, I do the 20 lb weights AFTER JM is over. I use 10 lb weights during the actual JM workout. The 20 lb weights are the "extras" part to help build more of that muscle I so love. I've lost 3 lbs since I started doing the extras with 20 lb weights (after one month for my body to adjust to the new workout). I think the 20 lb weights are helping me lose weight (finally). I've been stuck with the last 12 lbs of "baby weight" for awhile and I was getting frustrated. 9 lbs to go!

2 comments:

lizS said...

thanks, i need the accountability support right now i think. my life is...not very consistant at the moment. :P
those last 10-15 lbs are ALWAYS the worst!! i'm glad you broke through that plateau, yay!!
and 20 lbs is still freaking impressive, whatever you're doing with it. ;)

lizS said...

also, 35 minutes of heavy strength training? you are awe inspiring.