Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Yesterday and Today

I was going to have a fantastic workout week.  I wasn't sick, I wasn't on my period, and I had no injuries.  Of which I spoke too soon, as my back/sciatica started acting up.
Yesterday all I did was weigh-in and sit with a heating pad.  I weighed in at around 139.  I ate better yesterday, but I still have much to work on.
Today I did some pilates.  I did an ab routine and a stretch routine.  The stretch routine helped a lot with the back problems so that was super good.  I will probably be doing that more than anything else this week.
Hopefully by the weekend my back will be good enough that I can do some cardio, which I sorely need to do.  In the meantime, especially with Thanksgiving, I'm going to try really hard to watch my eating.
The Indomitable Liz

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

I hate back problems altogether. They are all no good terrible very bad business. Get better soon lady!

timpani76 said...

Oh, and the scale did not tell me good news. I am getting super frustrated with the whole business!