Thursday, August 19, 2010

Catching up

I've been working out, but sucking at posting. I'm having some moderate fatigue issues, combined with some other things, and I think a call in to my doc is in the cards soon. Anyway, I did my bike twice last week, 20 minutes both times, 5.2ish miles both times, @ around 13.5-14 mph both times. I had some knee trouble Monday and Tuesday this week, so I babied it for those days, but yesterday was feeling better so got on the bike again. (this is my exercise bike, btw, it's been WAY to hot for anything outside) I only did 15 minutes though. See? Fatigue issues. I'm really struggling with anything aerobic lately. It might also be that I need a new mattress and haven't gotten a good night's sleep in several weeks....lol! Duh. Can you tell I'm tired? :P
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

Renae said...

Ah well, keep up the good work!

timpani76 said...

Do you think the hormonal issues could be causing the fatigue? Keep up the good work!

lizS said...

this is hilarious. i just talked to renae today about this and she was like, "it's your diet. it's finally catching up to you that you are getting less calories." which TOTALLY makes sense. and now you, timpani, ask if it could possibly be hormones, and complete duh, of COURSE it's hormones!! i might be going through freaking menopause and all! so what do i think? i think it's my mattress AND my diet AND my hormones!! i'm just totally SCREWED lol!!!