Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday

I ran with the group today. I was undecided if I wanted to do the regular run with the Nautilus group, or to do speed work with the fast group. In the end, I ran to the track with the Nautilus group, and then did a speed workout, and then trotted back to the van. Unfortunately, I kind of hurt my quad. I should have stretched. I guess I took off too fast at the track. It hurt, and I stupidly kept running. It got better, but I could still feel it being aggravated for my whole workout. Now it's mad at me. I think I strained something. I'll have to be more careful in the future. Anyway, 1.5 mile run to the track, 4 -1/2 mile loops as fast as I could hold for 1/2 mile, and then 1- 1/4 mile as fast as I could, last a slow 1.5 mile jog back to my van. I hope my quad gets better fast!!

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

I hate trying to figure out if I am just sore, sort of hurt, or really done something silly to myself. It's probably my least favorite part about working out! How's the lactose free diet going?