Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Humble Pie

I did speed work at the track with the group. I hate it when people who I used to think of as slow work really hard, I slack off, and now they can kick my booty. Oh well! That's what I get for working out with a bunch of marathoners. They really train hard, and it pays off. Good for them! I'm not doing any marathons any time in the foreseeable future, so I guess I'd better get used to being passed up. I just have other things that I want to do with my time. I'll work out hard, but enough is enough. I'm just not putting myself through all of that. ANYWAY! I did 4 - 1/2 miles and 2 - 1/4 miles. Go Team Alton!! You guys are awesome, and you never fail to make me feel like a slacker!

2 comments:

lizS said...

renae, you are a mommy, and i think you are one of the fittest mommies i know! you rock, babe!

timpani76 said...

I think mommies have a harder time, especially with more than one child to keep up with! Who has the time to train for marathons?