Thursday, September 30, 2010

And I'm Finally Posting!

Because I have something to post about! Huzzah!
Our new bed is AWESOME, and I'm totally getting caught on my sleep. So, yesterday, we went for a walk at Shaw Nature Preserve, half an hour to 45 minutes, and I was wiped at the end. Definitely lost some ground there, but I'll get it back! Er, starting in two weeks because I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and you shouldn't do strenuous anything for a couple of weeks after the surgery.
BUT-
In other news, today was a weigh day, and I MADE MY GOAL!!! 20 lbs gone!! I'm at 130!! *big happy dance* 8 1/2 inches off my waist (which you can actually see now without having to search long and hard) and six or so off my hips. I think that maybe I would like to lose five more pounds, but I'm taking six months off the diet to let me body rest, and to tone up. Who knows, after I've toned up, maybe I won't feel the need to drop five more pounds, we'll see. I'll re-evaluate in six months.
Go me!
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

Way to go! And, who knows, maybe you can get the last five pounds off with just exercise!

craftyashley said...

WOW! That's awesome, Liz! You rock!