Monday, September 13, 2010

Just Poking My Nose In

Hey there girls! I've cleaned a lot the past few days, and that's all I've got for right now. I'm beyond exhausted lately, and I do believe it's mostly my mattress. It just gets a little worse every night, until I'm now at the point where I can't really sleep unless I have chemical help, which I hate because I'm always so groggy and ugh the next day. This also means I'm sick off and on a lot, which sucks. BUT, we bought a new mattress that should be here on Wednesday, and the mattress topper we got to go with it got here TODAY! After we let it "reboot" for a couple of hours (it's memory foam), I went and laid on it just to see if it would make a difference, and promptly fell asleep, so I guess that's a resounding YES, lol! Anyway, I hope to get a few good nights' sleep under my belt, and hopefully my energy level will revive. Here's hoping with my fingers crossed!
I also wanted to pop and in and tell you two GREAT JOB. Seriously, you guys are my inspiration, and I totally live vicariously through you when I can't work out myself. I may not post all the time (because I feel sick, or am falling asleep at the computer), but I eat up every post you make. Keep it up!
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Oh man, I am a wreck when I do not get good sleep. And with taking care of a baby, I need like 10 hours of good sleep too! I think hormonal problems make it so you need more sleep, in my experience.

Aw, that's so sweet about us being inspiring! That makes me happy ;)