Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Running/Walking 35 minutes (2 1/4 miles)

Couch to 5K Week 6 Day 1. 1 3/4 miles running total. This is the last week of this program that I get the walking breaks, but I feel like I am progressing so quickly I won't need them by next week anyway!

I got new running shoes today, and they felt stiff. I can't wait until I break them in. I actually found a really good deal on e-bay for wide width Nike running shoes. I did not know they even made the wide width, but I guess it's like all running shoes that I buy, they only have wide width if you order them on the internet. Anyway, with shipping, I only paid $46, which is the best deal I have found in 2 1/2 years of running with wide feet ;)

Also- cleaned and de-cluttered the house for about 2 hours.

No comments: