Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So Far This Week

I was sick for two-ish weeks.  Boo!  I'm still not totally well, but I'm getting there.  Curse lingering summer colds!  Ugh!
Weighed in on Monday and am down to 136.  Even though I was fighting a cold, we went to Six Flags last week.  We loved it so much that we bought a season pass and went again a couple of days later.  And we're going tomorrow.  And Saturday.  So the way I figure it, even though I didn't get a conventional workout, and we ate a lot of junk, I burned some major calories.  And got a killer tan in the bargain. ;)
Yesterday I went to Zumba, and it kicked my butt.  Definitive proof that, yes, I have been sick. 
I did laps today for 25 minutes, and only got 1/8 of a mile.  I hate set backs, argh!
It's three-ish weeks to the triathlon.  I'm not sure I'm going to be ready, but I'm going to work extra to BE ready.  I think I'm going to start doubling up workouts on some days.  For example, on Friday I think I'm going to get up early and run, and then swim in the evening.  Tomorrow I'm going to get up early and bike.  I hope.  Mornings + Liz usually = DISASTER. 
And if double workouts doesn't lose me some weight, I might just GIVE UP altogether.  Stupid body.  I know I'm not really concentrating on my diet so much right now, but COME ON.  I'm not being horrible either!
The Almighty Liz

No comments: