Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Beginning of a Ridiculously Busy Day

I did it!  I got up early!  Six thirty to be exact.  I must be out of my mind.  I walked the dog, and then biked.  By the time I got home from biking, AT EIGHT O'CLOCK, it was 91 degrees outside!  (Heat index, the thermometer said 84, but I always go by the heat index.  If it feels like 91, who cares what the thermometer says?)  I sweated more than I ever have in my life.  It was literally dripping into my eyes!  This summer I've finally started to sweat, which I take as a sign that my body is finally hydrated enough after years and years of working on it.  Go me!  I did 6ish miles this morning!  After walking the dog for 1/2 hour!  With huge hills!  (my town is nothing but hills, btw, there is literally almost no flat ground)  It took me about 1/2 hour to ride, so I got a 1 hour workout in before eight.  (I started later than 6:30 because I had to wait for John to get home from his run)  I.  Am.  Awesome.
The Almighty Liz

No comments: