Thursday, January 16, 2014

Eating

Yesterday I spent all day getting ready for my vacation that I'm leaving on today.  Which means I did some good housework, yay me!
I also did well eating, despite the fact that I started my period.  My diet always takes a huge hit when I start, especially the first 2-3 days, so if I can do well here at the start, get over that hump, the rest of my period will be easy.  I am going on vacation (to see my friend Tracey in Ohio, who when she comes to visit, you HAVE to meet her, Timpani!), so I'll have to be extra vigilant when it comes to my diet.  Especially because we are going to be eating out a lot.  There is a good side though, because Tracey is vegan, so the places we'll be eating will have more healthy choices than usual.  I will try to post everyday because that's a good way for me to be accountable and keep track of things.
Also, I will be doing Zumba on Saturday even if I feel like death.  Tracey is an instructor and she teaches a class on Saturday morning, and so help me I am going to support her, dang it!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

Your friend teaches your favorite kind of exercise in a class? How cool is that! Have fun lady! Don't stress too much. Statistically, people tend to lose weight on vacation. They think its because there is less stress.

timpani76 said...

Also- I do want to meet her! As nervous as meeting someone makes me, she sounds like an awesome gal.

lizS said...

she is totally the bees knees. and she's the one that got me into zumba! :)