Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm Home!

I had a great vacation!  I got Tracey really good, she had no idea I was coming!  We had a fantastic weekend, did lots of fun things, ate some amazing food, and just soaked each other up.  It was awesome.

I did do Zumba on Saturday morning (which PROVES how much I love that woman).  She is one tough instructor!!  Lots of toning mixed with the cardio, and I am still sore.  Great workout.

I did okay with my eating.  Overindulged on the cake maybe, but I didn't really overeat.

I weighed in this morning and have gained 2 pounds.  However, *TMI alert!*, I haven't pooped in five days , so I'm guessing that has something to do with it.  Picking up a laxative today, because boy howdy, do I feel awful.

I have a friend coming to stay with us for a week today, so there will be much cleaning going on until she gets here.  I'm not sure I will have time to fit a workout in, but I will definitely do Zumba tomorrow.  (plus, I just feel yucky.  today's focus will be on getting things moving.  eating is becoming...unpleasant. :( )

The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Traveling causes constipation in almost everyone I know. Good job with working out! Now, I'm thinking about cake though ;)