Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Zumba!

Last night I did an hour of Zumba.  Let me tell you something, my instructor has really stepped her game of late!  I'm totally sore!  She's started working in a lot of toning as well as upping the cardio and whew!  It's a hard workout!
I ate very well yesterday and Monday.  I'm pretty sure, actually, that I didn't eat all of my points yesterday.  Not on purpose, though.  I was just thinking about it this morning, and if I'm remembering correctly, I had about 5 left.  I'll keep an eye on that in the future.
I also joined my Zumba class's weight loss challenge.  You have three months to lose weight, and who ever loses the highest % of their body weight takes the pot.  Said pot sits at over $700 right now, and there's still the rest of the week for people to sign up.  If I can manage to lose 20 lbs in the next three months, that's around 15% of my weight.  The last winner lost a little over 12%, so I think I might have a shot.  That's motivation anyway, for sure! :D
The Almighty Liz

No comments: