Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Running 3 miles (36 minutes)

I was pretty speedy this morning (for me). I also really enjoyed watching the sunrise this morning. It's becoming the nicest part of getting up early to run for me. Who knew that I would become one of those freaks who not only gets up early just to run but also enjoys the sunrise? ;)

ETA- I FINALLY lost 3 lbs. 10 more to go! I think I will just push myself really hard this month and hope to see some results. I'm sick of this last 10 lbs. I just want to be 180ish again where I was happy. I'm not asking to be "skinny" or anything.

1 comment:

lizS said...

yay for breaking that plateau and losing three whole pounds, that's freaking awesome!!! and that was a fast run, i can't do 3 miles in 36 min even when i was at my best! you are so great!