Thursday, July 2, 2009

Still Slugish

I walked 1.5 miles last night just for the heck of it.

Today I ran 2.5 miles pushing J & C in the buggy. Once again I tired out way sooner than I normally would. I walked back home and put Clayton in his crib (he was asleep, also another reason I decided to quit early) and I headed to the basement where I forced myself to do 20 minutes on the trainer 17.1 mph. All in all not a bad workout. I just wish I knew what was up with me. It might be all in my head, I don't know. If I didn't know better, I'd wonder if I was pregnant. That should be nearly impossible, so I'm probably just in a slump. I'll get out of it eventually.

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Have you stopped nursing recently? Hormone fluctuations from that could drain your body.

Although, I think it would be freakin hilarious if you were pregnant. Sorry if that's mean to Bruce, but I would laugh so hard if you guys had a baby despite his best measures to stop it.