Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Aerobics 45 minutes

I did an aerobics video from blockbuster that was called Crunch: Fat Burning Blast.
It incorporated Latin Dance and Kickboxing, and then some basic aerobics into three sections. There was another 5 minutes ab workout after the cool down, but my abs were trashed from the other parts of the workout. I will get my abs all the way back soon! It was a nice workout for the attention challenged since you had so many different things going on in the same video. I liked it, but not enough to do it more than a few times. I did get a sweat going from the 1 minutes calorie burning blasts that were incorporated into the video.

1 comment:

Renae said...

Cool! I've never really done many of those video workout things. I usually feel so uncoordinated and moronic. Working up a good burn would be a good thing though.