Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finally Posting

Let's see, Saturday I ran 5 miles, I think.

Last night Ross' game got rained out (Yay!) so Bruce and I rode bikes. We did two loops on Whiteside Hill. I think that comes out to 22 miles. I averaged 18.2 mph (we kind of lollygaged for the first couple of miles - I'm told that's called a warm up. ;) ) Then we hopped off the bikes and ran one mile.

This morning I was waked by the TV that Bruce had fallen asleep in front of. It didn't even register until a baby on TV started crying. Then I jumped up thinking Clayton was strangling in his crib or something. That was about 4:15. Unfortunately my brain had started turning, and I couldn't get back to sleep. Finally I gave up, and went for a run at about 5:30. I must have been still tired from last night's work-out, because this morning I just didn't have it. I walked about 1 mile of my 5 mile run. No pep what-so-ever. I'm going to be so tired today. That stupid TV totally screwed me up because now I won't be able to get up tomorrow to run with the group. I'm probably taking Friday off, because I think I'm doing a time trial on Saturday. (Bike race)

2 comments:

lizS said...

awesome renae! you're gonna kick serious bootie at the triathalon this year!

timpani76 said...

Stupid TV baby crying! So glad our bedrooms are so far from our family rooms. I do, however, get street noises that wake me up too often. I once had a couple arguing at the top of their lungs while walking down the street at 2am. Who does that?