Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday

I'm feeling like a marshmallow. I think my stupid tooth has a dry socket. Why do I have to have this problem on the weekend? I don't know if I'm supposed to workout, so I compromised with a 7.25 mile walk. I'm seriously considering biking with Bruce this afternoon. As long as I stay medicated, my mouth is not too bad, but as soon as that medicine starts to wear off, I certainly want more. I can't take anymore tylenol for another hour. I think I'll go and take some IB instead.

1 comment:

lizS said...

no, you are not supposed to do any heavy exercising for, like, a week. it raises your bloodpressure, which can cause bleeding, which would certainly flush out the clot in your socket, causing dry socket, so you very well could have dry socket. i would see your dentist if so. i can't remember what to do if you have dry socket, all i remember was it was totally Undesirable. good luck, babe!