Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Kickboxing DVD 50 minutes

Hardcore Kickboxing Circuit
Great workout, and the best part is the hot latin guy (ha ha, mostly kidding, mostly ;). There were some parts where Erik (martial arts guru) had to explain to me "why" I was doing certain moves so I could focus better. Like, why am I bringing up my knee twice and then kicking? (to fake someone out twice, and then whammo!) I must have asked this question about 10 times throughout the video. Poor Erik kept having to get up to see what I was supposed to be doing. It had some moves that I had not used in awhile (hook kicks) and one I had never used before (speed bag punches). They broke up some really tough cardio with some parts where you were using weights. I used really light weights because I just did my strength workout yesterday.

The only part I did not like was the second section where the girl was doing punch reps and she made it really more complicated than it needed to be to get a good workout in. One of the things I hate about aerobics is how complicated they can make it for no really good reason.

Also- cleaned house for a few hours last night and today because relatives were visiting from out of twon.

1 comment:

Renae said...

Sounds good! I REALLY need to mix it up a bit more!