Thursday, July 8, 2010

Working on it

I have stopped taking the dogs out for jogs. It's really hot, and I'm really tired. However, I am still doing a lot of dancing on the wii and pilates. I'm also cutting back on the sweets and the eating.

I bought a swimsuit yesterday. I didn't want to bother trying it on with three kids in a dressing room, so I just bought it, and as I tried to pull it on at home, I ripped the tag right off. So I guess I bought it! And it's S.N.U.G. So I need to lose a bit of weight to look halfway decent on vacation.

Everyone- I need some weight loss magic! Vacation in two weeks!

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

What does S.N.U.G. stand for? I hate buying swim suits! I found one from Athleta online that will work while I'm nursing. I hope your suit works out for you soon!

lizS said...

weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. (or thereabouts, that's a generalization) i've been doing weight watchers for a few months, and have lost 13 pounds so far, so that works great. good luck! and i think you are doing AWESOME with your workouts!