Thursday, July 15, 2010

Calling in reinforcements

So I went to the dr. the other day. She prescribed another med for me. I was all, whatever. Ok. Then I read the "prescription information" and it said one of the side effects was weight loss. Um, SCORE!
I'm holding off on the jogging. It's still about 100 in the mornings. (Yuck!)  So when it gets nicer, I will be resuming that. Until then, as much dancing and pilates my body can take!

Sad news? I gained the 5 lbs. I lost a week ago. I think my hormonies are interfering with progress.

1 comment:

lizS said...

curse hormones!!! mine are holding up my progress too. *shakes fist* and i hear ya on the heat. it's around 96 out there right now, but with the humidity, it feels like 110 or something. bigtime YUCK!! i'll call you in your pilates and dancing and raise you an exercise bike, lol!