Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday

This has been not so great a week so far.  Yesterday was a Super Bad Day.  My mom this time.
Nothing yesterday.  Well, I consider that successfully holding onto my sanity a workout, so not exactly nothing.
Today I did...wait for it...30 minutes of dance!  That's one of the hardest cardio workouts I do!  I might even call it the hardest, since I can't think of a more difficult one right now!  I've NEVER been able to do 30 minutes!  (I don't think...)  I'm starting to be able to do better and better what my PTSD therapist suggested, in that I'm connecting my physical workouts with my mental and emotional state.  Not great at it yet, but getting there.  And it's nice. :D
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

I hope your mom is ok! When it rains it pours right? I'm glad you got a good workout in though!

lizS said...

my mom is fine. it's what she's doing to me that isn't fine. :(

timpani76 said...

Ugh, stupid moms! Erik always feels sorry for me when I have to "deal with" my mother. She's a right pain in the arse ;)