Friday, March 29, 2013

A Couple of Days

Dude.  I keep forgetting to post.  This madness must end!!  Lol!
Wednesday, I went to swim lessons and it SUCKED.  I think I got maybe 6 or 7 laps.  The stamina was just not there.  But we did a lot of mechanical work and fine tuning, so there was much improvement.  I have a great instructor who can work with any situation. ;)
Yesterday was an hour of Zumba, and I finally completed a workout!  Geesh, it was getting ridiculous.  It was a really good class too, lots of energy, and I'm starting to get a lot more comfortable.  Some of the more common moves I'm finally getting my white girl self wrapped around so I don't look like a total idiot doing them, lol!  So, BONUS.  :D
Today I will probably be lazy.  It feels like the right thing to do, I'm still not 100%.  But tomorrow, I will KILL the running!
The Almighty Liz

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

I had to take a few days off too for sick kids :(

KILL THE RUNNING!!!

Hoba Chi said...

Go Liz, Go!