Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wednesday and Thursday

I got home and went to bed late last night, so I didn't have a chance to post.
I did at least an hour of swimming, probably a bit more, and my instructor and I lost count of the laps after 20.  I'm going to guess between 25 and 30.  I had her all to myself as the other girl was on vacation, and she pushed me hard and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE!!
Tonight I did an hour and 10ish minutes of Zumba.  I also walked Bronx for an hour, approximately 1.5ish miles.  It was a really active day!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

An hour of swimming is hard core ;) I still need to try Zumba too. I will probably wait until T is a little older though.

lizS said...

oh my gosh, once you try it you will never look back, lol!! zumba is so super fun, and you don't even noticed that you're drenched in sweat and about to collapse until it's over because you were having so much fun!
and yeah, an hour was hard. I. LOVED. IT. and there weren't really any breaks in there, either. i would do a lap, pause to get my next instructions from my teacher (like, okay, now do a sidestroke!), and do another lap. my only real break was when i was learning the breast stroke. (most awkward stroke EVER)

timpani76 said...

I still don't do the breast stroke "correctly" lol. I just use my own version to warm up.