Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Rest of the Week

It has been a very busy week, and so I am just now sitting down to post. :)
Wednesday was swim lessons and it was more of a workout this time.  I did about six laps, and that doesn't count the half laps back and forth we did practicing our strokes.  It is an Olympic size pool.  There were breaks in there of course, but I'm definitely counting it.  Still a pretty light workout though.  I can't believe how far I've come!!
Thursday I did 1 hour of Zumba, and it was a really good,  hard workout!  My instructor has been stepping up her game, and this week was really awesome.  I was totally wrung out at the end, and that's just the way I like it! 
I pushed it pretty hard this week, being on my girly time and stuff, and it caught up to me on Friday.  Also, sleep has been very scanty, and I've been Majorly Stressed Out, so all of that contributed to my sitting on my bootie on Friday.
I had planned to go for a run on Saturday, but it wasn't in the cards.  I did go to the zoo with Todd and Suzanne and Trent and Ashley and walk around for a good 2-2 1/2 hours.  I'm counting that. ;)
Overall, I'm pretty impressed with myself this week.  I have NEVER been able to be that active while on my cycle.  I think I get a gold star this week. :D
The Almighty Liz

No comments: