Monday, March 4, 2013

Updates!

Last Friday I didn't do anything.  I felt icky all day, and then started my girly time.  Mystery solved, lol!  Didn't do anything on Saturday either. 
I weighed in this morning, but it's a new scale.  I got it almost a week ago, and weighed in as soon as I got it, and it read 140!  But this morning it was at 133, so first, I'm figuring the new scale weighs a little heavier than my last one.  Second, I was way mega bloated from being late for my girly time, and I'm a LOT deflated now, so that's where a lot of that came from.  Don't you love being a girl?  Ugh!  Lol!
Also, today I took Bronx for a 40 minute 1.5 mile walk, and I did some extremely intensive cleaning in preparation for the pics they're going to take to put the house on the market. 
It's actually a way big improvement as normally when I'm on my girly time, I'm out for a week, no exceptions.  So I'm really excited that I was able to do something as intense (relatively speaking) as a long walk on top of cleaning.  I'm hoping that's an upward trend from getting so in shape.  Fingers crossed that this is not a fluke!!
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

woohoo for exercising and cleaning through your period!