Friday, May 15, 2009

And I wondered what I would do for today...

Be careful what you wonder!

So, I was wondering what I was going to motivate myself to do today. It was going to be "rough." Friday night, Pooh is on vacation and I would watching the kids. That is usually a recipe for me doing nothing.

Luckily ;| the near tornado stepped in to help out. Specifically it stepped in- better said- on our shed. We- mostly the wife- have had to prop this poor shed up a few times now. Last time, it went down on a Sat. night, maybe Sunday in the AM. In the PM the next day, while we were napping, people were claiming things from the wreckage.

Anyway, I spent 25 minutes stacking the things we don't want unintentionally scavenged and covering them with the wall panels. Fun.

1 comment:

Renae said...

That's a bummer!