Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More Illness

So, I've been a little sick again, but I'm on an upswing, so I went for a very brisk, ten minute walk around the block yesterday. John was nervous about letting me go, so I took my cell and my pepper gel gun, lol! I felt like a big hoosier, but it made him feel better, so I'll gladly do it every time. ;) When I got home, my legs were all wobbly, my knees hurt, and I was gasping for air like a fish on land, but I did it! I've only got a little less then two months to get my body beach worth for a road trip I'm taking, so it's time to work through illnesses!! Or, try anyway. Lol!
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

Hoba Chi said...

Good job Lizard!!!

Big E.

lizS said...

ooooo, nobody calls me lizard and lives big e. get ready for some PAIN!! jk.
thanks!

timpani76 said...

No no no, it's The Lizard Queen!
(please don't kill me Liz ;)