Friday, May 8, 2009

Perfect 6 week

Meaning a decent work out everyday of the week, with rest on Sunday. These weeks are elusive for me. 4 is average, 5 good, 3 poor. The weather has turned so excellent though, that it is easy to be in the mood for working out lately.

Moonday: Ran a 5K or so. Tricep work out.
Tyr's day: 10 minute Pilates ab work out. 15 minutes katas and kicks (martial arts). 5 minutes swinging sticks (sorta martial arts) Another 5-10 minutes on the stationary bike
Wodin's day: Sprints. 20 minutes of running 150-200 yard dashes with walks in between. !0 minutes on the bike. Bench press.
Thor's day: another 5k. Shoulders.
Frey's day: 20minutes worth of running, 10 minutes on the bike. Curls.
Saturday (tomorrow) (is it Saturn's day? If so we have switched pantheons....): Mt Olympus run. (appropriate for the pantheon switch.) This is what I guess to be about 5 miles or so with the turn around point being at the top of this big hill in a richy subdivision. I'm guessing this hill is nearly a quarter mile long? And its high up. At the top I can turn a 360 circle and there is nothing above me. Hardee's extra high flag pole height Hardee's sign is a pointy speck far beneath my feet. Its pretty. And there's cows. They don't get me. Triceps, if I feel like it, later.

On the downside, I have been eating brownies, pizza, hotdogs, french fries and icecream.

4 comments:

timpani76 said...

Ah, the great Johnny Severe coming to grace us with his presence. Nice of you to drop by once in a blue moon.

Alright, this is a support blog I guess. Good job not falling down that horrendously huge mountain and ripping up all your clothes and hitting all the parked cars all the way down and breaking both legs plus all your toenails and then landing at the bottom with a thickening wet thud of blood and tears and sweat and pus.

Eyepoke said...

I absolve you!

Hoba Chi said...

Good job! Training for something?

Eyepoke said...

There is the Woodriver triathalon in August in the back of my mind, but usually this is not a real driver for me. I like doing this stuff, that's the driver. Plus the awesome summer weather...