Thursday, May 7, 2009

Slacking on the Posts

Sorry I've been slacking again on posting. I've just been really busy.
I was sick for most of last week, so I didn't really do anything.
So John and I got rid of our kids for three days last weekend because it was our anniversary. Saturday, we went for a 2 mile hike covering an elevation of 200 miles. It took us an hour and a half, and many breaks for me. But I did it!!!
Monday, we went to the zoo. Lots of vigorous walking.
Tuesday and yesterday I haven't done anything because I'm not feeling super great. Not sure what's going on, dizziness and nausea, so I haven't really been doing anything. Just taking it easy. I have a doctor's appointment next Wednesday, so maybe we can figure out what's going on then. I'm feeling okay so far today, (pretty tired though), so I'm going to try to do a light workout on my bike, or maybe do a dance video. (which I love, btw. I even love the slutty ones; spices up the love life, lol!!)
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

Which dance tapes have you done? I want to try some more!

Good job on all the walking!

lizS said...

i have one i got at walmart (i'll look up the title later). it's a 10 minute solutions one, and i love it. the girl on there isn't a total moron, you know? and i like her moves. they are ones that i might actually use in public, lol!

Hoba Chi said...

I second Pooh's comment, good job on the walking.

I officially don't want to know about the dancing.