Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Walking 1+ Hour

It was more than an hour, but I'm not sure how much more. I'm also exhausted from my husband flooding the house while I was on vacation. He turned on the bath in the upstairs bathroom, and then left the house for 6 hours. It's been two days of cleaning up (12 hour day on Wednesday).

I also had to put together our shed which blew apart last week, and I replaced the distributor in my husband's car. That all took about 3 hours.

Who knew water could cause so much damage and be such hard work to clean up? Who knew how much stuff could happen in 5 days while I was on vacation?

2 comments:

Renae said...

6 hours of bath overflowing?! EEK! OH NO & GASP! Do you need some help from your VT?

timpani76 said...

No, we're pretty much on top of it. Someone is giving us (and the insurance company) an estimate on the damage as I type.