Monday, May 25, 2009

I Came, I Saw, I Whooped it's Booty

5 mile run followed by a 15 mile bike.What this doesn't tell you is that I was the only one in my age division. Totally takes the thunder off of winning your division. However, I looked it up, and I would have won the 35-40 division too. If I were in my 20's (the largest women's age group at this race), I'd have come in 4th. If I were 40-44, I'd have taken 3rd. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this race.

My brother's Todd & Trent also competed, as well as my FIL, Terry. Terry won his division. Trent did just the run portion, but he whooped some hiney! He came in 3rd OVERALL, with a time of 31:05 for 5 miles! Rock on Trent!!

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

Still, you got the spiffy new medal to put on your trophy wall. Trent rocks!

Hoba Chi said...

Good job Renae!!!

lizS said...

you bootie kicker!!