Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Okay....Ugh.

So, I've been sick some more. Headaches, nausea, dizziness...so I went to see the doctor today. She thinks it's the new birth control she put me on a couple of months ago, so she's changing my cocktail to a muuuuuuuch lower dosage. (She put me on it in the first place because my hormones were all totally out of whack from the stress of the R. Fever for the past year or so. They needed a jump-start) We are giving it a couple of months to resolve itself, and if it doesn't work, we will chuck it out and John and I will just have to work with other, non-oral contraceptive alternatives. This will be safe for me, because my hormones are now all back to pretty much normal.
So yesterday I cleaned my house, and went to the park with Erik. Today I went for a walk for twenty minutes with John and the kids. I'm exhausted, and I feel like hooey. Hooray!
The Almighty Liz

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Isn't it fun being a girl? Good job on keeping it up despite the problems!