Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Hula Workout 1 Hour

Review for Island Girl Dance Fitness Workout for Beginners: Hula Abs & Buns;
This is another DVD I got at the library. It is about a 30 minute workout, but I enjoyed it so much I did it twice. It was more fun than any other dance workout I've done! After 25 minutes of learning seven basic hula dance steps, I felt really able to do this basic dance routine with fun island music to go with it. The steps were fun and easy to learn, and the full dance routine at the end made me really feel like I learned something new. It also engaged my whole stomach, hip, thigh area almost the whole video. No reason to do a separate ab workout today!

Only problem- It really is for beginners, another reason I did it twice was because it was a pretty easy workout and I wanted to get good exercise.

No comments: