Monday, February 13, 2012

Friday & Saturday

I did Jillian Ripped in 30 week 4 on Friday. I did a trail run on Saturday 7.5 miles. I also took a mini vacation from my diet. Well from counting anyway. I don't think I did anything horrible though. I don't think I ate any less than I burned, but I don't think I went way overboard either. I'm calling it a wash. I'm back to counting today though. I need to do Jillian today, but I'm not feeling great. I'm going to get to it soon.

update: I did JM RI30, week 3. blah. On the opening thing, it says that you need two sets of weights: One lighter and one heavier, but she never says when to use which. I am definitely feeling like I should use heavier weights for some of it.

2 comments:

timpani76 said...

That would be annoying! Way to keep at it ;)

lizS said...

i think you are doing awesome!! and i think you looked super hot when i saw you over the weekend, especially in your pudding pants, lol! :D