Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday Swimming 1 hour

10 minutes breast stroke
10 minutes freestyle
10 minutes back stroke
10 minutes freestyle
10 minutes backstroke
10 minutes kick board

I figured out I swim about a mile (without the kick board work). So, a mile in 50 minutes sounds pretty good to me ;). I'm getting better at my freestyle turns, and my back stroke is improving by leaps and bound as well.

Also- watched three kids in a dental office waiting room for an hour so my friend could get some emergency dental work done. I also did a few loads of laundry. I am pretty tired now ;)

4 comments:

Renae said...

watching kids in a dental office ... not fun! I'm doing that tomorrow. Please, no cavities!!! I can't afford them!

lizS said...

watching kids in an enclosed space should've been your whole workout for the rest of the week, lol! and way to go on the swimming! that's so very cool!

timpani76 said...

It was actually closer to two hours! I don't know why I typed an hour. All three kids were really good, except for the last half hour where they all got kind of grumpy. Still, they never freaked out all the way. It was tiring, but I LOVE swimming after a hard day. Swimming feels more like a reward to me than actual exercise.

timpani76 said...

Renae- I hope no cavities for you!