Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Last Week

Sorry I fell off the radar a bit! Last week was that time of the month for me, and then on top of it I had migraines for about five days straight. Boo! So, not much exercising going on.
I weighed in last week, and had gained two pounds. Not too surprising because of my girly time, I just threw the diet out the window. But I got back on things, and so when I weighed in yesterday, I lost five pounds! Yay!! So that makes a total of ten pounds since I started weight watchers back up four weeks ago. Go me!
Oh, and I broke my toe last Saturday. Not sure how much exercise I'll be able to do, this week especially. I'm going to try to do the bike tomorrow or the next day, though. We'll see how it goes.
The Almighty Liz

3 comments:

timpani76 said...

10 pounds in 4 weeks is AMAZING!!! I am totally envious ;)

Renae said...

Yeah, good job!

lizS said...

i'm thinking a lot of it was water weight from the medications maybe. or maybe it was the fact that i have never weighed that much in my entire life, and my body just needed the slightest little excuse to let that weight go, lol!