Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday

I did 40 minutes on the bike (trainer) today. It's been 4 weeks since I started on spark people. So far I've lost the 5 lbs that I put on (in one week). I've lost one inch from my waist and pretty much nothing anywhere else. My hips measured exactly the same. They didn't have me measure my bust, but I wish they would have. I bet I've lost weight there. lol! It's getting easier to stick to a sensible diet. I'm totally not starving myself, if anyone is wondering. I'm just trying to keep it under control. I'm sticking to about 1800 calories a day, plus I'm trying to make them mostly healthy, but I'm so not giving up chocolate. I give myself a bit everyday. All in all, I'm happy with how this is going.

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

I couldn't give up caffeine free soda just like you won't give up chocolate :P We can't give up all our favorite things right?

I'm so glad it is going better for you!