Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Jillian Michaels 25 minutes (Workout 1- 10 lb hand weights)

I agree with Renae, how did it get to be Wednesday? I still have not decided what diet to check out yet. I'm just trying to eat healthy carbs and 6-9 fruits and veggies a day to maintain my weight right now.

Also- went walking with the kids for 1 hour today and then took them to the park for another hour. While at the park I did 30 "semi" pull ups in 3 sets of 10. I was letting my feet touch the ground, but pulling up as much of my body weight as I could. I've always wanted to be able to do a pull up, and maybe doing these will help me get strong enough!

3 comments:

lizS said...

it's all about portion control. that's mainly what weight watchers teaches you, along with making it easy to track your calories, and breaking things down into easy to understand categories. like, i'm allowed 20 points a day. 1pt roughly equals 50 calories. BUT, if it's high in fat, that counts more, high in fiber counts in your favor. and you get 20 flex points a week to use whenever and however you want. but like i said earlier, when i plateau, i take 2 or 3 days completely off the diet to kind of reset my metabolism. i really like weight watchers, it makes it easy to diet, and it teaches you lifestyle changes so you can MAINTAIN once you've hit your goal. :D

lizS said...

oh, and i forgot, exercise counts. i think 10 minutes of hard cardio counts as an extra points for your day. ;)

lizS said...

i meant one extra point. *rolls eyes*