Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Swimming 1 hour

10 minutes breast stroke
20 minutes freestyle
10 minutes backstroke
5 minutes freestyle
10 minutes backstroke
5 minutes kick board
I went slower this time because I was trying to get better at the technical aspects of the freestyle breathing. It was difficult trying to exhale under water more, and then only inhale when my head popped up (instead of trying to exhale and inhale when my head pops up). I'm working on it, I think it will get better with practice.

Also- went shopping with the family for about an hour.

3 comments:

lizS said...

doing great! you're awesome!
and dude, why is the comment section all weird?!

timpani76 said...

I know, why did they change the comment section?

lizS said...

i know I didn't authorize it! *shakes fist*