Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bad Saturday

For some inexplicable reason, I am zonked out today. No energy at all. And a tummy ache. If I'm getting sick I will be really mad; I don't have time this week. WAY too much to do to get sick. I did however, manage a work out today. I hopped on my bike, and did twenty min at right around 14.5 mph covering 4.8 miles. It was a struggle though. All I've wanted to do today is sleep. Lazy me!
As for business, now that alot of us are kickin' some major chicken in the work out department, I'm noticing a strong lean towards revampage of diets. I heartily agree, and support any inkling in this direction. So, to further this venue, I will make up a new widget on my side bar to the right there linking all the recipe posts. So, the label will be recipes, and under will be set up links to the posts of all who want to throw up some new (or old!) healthy recipes for everyone. That way, they will be at our fingertips come dinner time! Also, anything pertaining to healthy eating will be similarly linked under recipes. This will take a few days, while I back read through the posts to make sure I get everything. In the meantime, feel free to start posting!! I so love the way this blog is turning out! I couldn't do it without you guys, so many thanks to you!
The Almighty Liz

4 comments:

lizS said...

okay, it took a few minutes instead of a few days. it was way easier than i thought. so sue me. but enjoy the linkage!

craftyashley said...

Wow! Look at you- all computer savvy!

lizS said...

shhh, not so loud! i have a reputation to protect you know!

timpani76 said...

Hey, it's not bad, you worked out! You're not sick, you're health challenged ;)

Good job on the widget!