Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday- Running- 45 minutes

Running Report-- I did so much running! Woot! I ran the whole 1st mile, took a short walking break, ran almost the whole second mile, and then walked up the really big hill. Then, I ran some more, walked about 1/2 mile, and then ran the last 1/2 mile or so home. My lung capacity is great, I just need to strengthen up my legs some more I think if I want to run the whole 3 miles.

Bad news-- the doctor called and they found some really bad bacteria when they did a culture "down there" so I had to start oral antibiotics tonight (anyone heard of Septra DS?). It was kind of relief since I have been needing like 10-12 hours of sleep every night this week, and I did not really know why! Hopefully, this round of double potent antibiotics will clear things up for good and I can really get on the ball with exercise!

No comments: